OR Service made easy
Once you have appointed REACHECK OR Service as your Only Representative (OR) by means of an agreement based on reciprocity, all that is left for you to do is to notify each of your importers in the EU that we are your Only Representative. We look after the rest.
How REACHECK OR Service works
We always build on what is already available. After a careful situation and data analysis, we develop sensible, economically justifiable test and registration strategies and then conduct the registration with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) in agreement with you.
Acting as your Only Representative, we assume responsibility for the following tasks:
- We accompany and coordinate the registration and all necessary laboratory tests.
- We prepare the complete, comprehensive dossiers for registration.
- We protect the manufacturers’ interests in the Substance Information Exchange Forums (SIEF).
- We notify your substance to the ECHA’s Classification and Labelling (C&L) Inventory.
- We collect and document import quantities.
- We fulfil the informational obligations to suppliers, customers and consumers.
- We conduct the correspondence with various authorities.
Avail yourself of our expertise! We work quickly, customer-oriented and efficiently − for you too! Do not hesitate to contact us!
Working with REACHECK OR service as Only Representative brings you many advantages:
- You do not need to maintain a branch in the EU.
- You have direct influence on the registration process for your substances and obtain valuable information through this process.
- You offer your EU customers the (cost) advantage of a product that is already registered.
- Sensitive data is treated by us, your Only Representative, as strictly confidential and need not be disclosed to your customers.
- You can provide your EU market partners with a guarantee that you work in conformity with REACH in respect to all documentational and informational obligations.